“Only if we understand can we care. Only if we care will we help. Only if we help shall they be saved.” – Jane Goodall
Photo credits from left to right: Northern Copperhead by Phillip de Maynadier, Northern Two-lined Salamander by Matthew Chatfield, and Atlantic Coast Leopard Frog by John (J.D.) Kleopfer
Meetings are held annually and provide a forum to discuss NEPARC projects, hear presentations on various herp conservation and research activities, network and enjoy the company of like-minded herp enthusiasts, and elect officers.
We’re excited to announce that NEPARC’s 2023 meeting will be held July 23-25 at Wesleyan University in Middletown, CT!
MEETING REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Please read the following before registering:
- Meeting Registration information
- Draft Meeting Agenda
- Field Trip information
- Meeting Code of Conduct
Before registering for the meeting, all attendees must read the Meeting Code of Conduct (posted above) and complete the Meeting Participant Agreement.
Register for the Meeting and associated events using these links:
- General 2023 Meeting Registration
- 7/23 Kickoff Event Registration
- 7/23 Field Trip Registration
- Dorm Room Reservations (see Meeting Registration Information)
- Breakfast Ticket Purchase (optional)
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The Northeast Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (NEPARC) is an active, diverse, and inclusive partnership dedicated to the conservation of amphibians and reptiles and their habitats throughout northeastern North America. Annual meetings are an ideal forum to share current research and conservation initiatives, participate in working group sessions, and network with like‐minded herp enthusiasts in the Northeast.
Abstracts are invited for oral and poster presentations at the annual meeting of NEPARC to be held in-person July 23 to 25, 2023, at Wesleyan University in Middletown, Connecticut.
- Presentations are invited on all topics related to reptile and amphibian conservation.
- Presentations by students (undergraduate, graduate) are strongly encouraged.
- Oral presentations will be 15-20 minutes, which includes time for questions.
- Posters will be available for viewing and comment during the meeting to facilitate the sharing of ideas and
interactions among attendees and presenters.
DEADLINE for submission of oral presentation abstracts is May 28, 2023.
DEADLINE for submission of poster abstracts is June 16, 2023.
Click here for more information
MEETING SPONSORS WANTED!
Click here for the 2023 sponsor packet
Follow us on:
Previous NEPARC Meetings
See previous meetings page for information on our past annual meetings.